Bio-boxXTM is a self sustainable organic waste processing unit. This product comes in a standard shipping containerized format with both 20-feet and 40-feet length. Bio-boxXTM does not require any on-site construction and is plug and play system fit for processing 500kgs and 1000kgs, respectively, per day of organic waste.
Bio-boxXTM was launched during 34th edition of India International Trade Fair at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi on 14th November, 2014.
Salient Features of Bio-boxXTM:
- Multi feed / Kitchen / Organic / Horticulture Waste etc.
- Plug & play / Compact / Factory-fitted / Modular unit
- Outputs: a) Biomanure, and b) Biogas for cooking/lighting/power generation
- Odor free operations
- Renewable green energy
- No dedicated manpower required
- Long life – 15 years – Corrosion resistant FRP material
- Suitable for all climatic conditions
- Hybrid renewable energy system to harness wind and solar power
Bio-boxXTM is ideal for:
- Large Kitchens / Canteens
- Institutions / Factories / Organizations
- CSR Activity
- Hotels & Resorts
- R&D for Educational Institutions
- Industries aiming for Zero Waste Discharge
- Housing colonies – RWAs
- Exhibition Grounds
- Mobile Defence Units